We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An ice beauty roller that’ll feel like a breath of fresh air for tired skin. Just fill it up with water (you can add other ingredients, too, like green tea, lemon, or cucumber), pop it in the freezer overnight, and use it to help with inflammation or puffiness or for an overall brighter complexion.
Promising review: «First off, I love the colors of this product. I also like that you can add your own things to it like essential oils. It freezes easily and feels so cool and refreshing on the face. I also liked using it on my sore neck. This product is much more versatile than I expected it to be.» —Avery Johnson
2. The TikTok-famous Pink Stuff all-purpose paste to magically clean practically anything and everything in your home. This potion in a paste reverses wall scuffs, cooked-on grease, soap scum, and whatever else that could use a little abracadabra alakazam.
Promising review: «Busy mom of three littles. I live to find the next best cleaning product that will make my life easier. This is it! Cleans marks off walls. Stains in sinks or tubs. Hard water spot on shower fixtures! Takes care of it all!!» —AmandaKelley06
3. A hard-boiled-egg timer you’ll wonder how you lived without once you put it to use. This lil’ guy changes color to indicate how your eggs are cookin’, so you can ditch the «how long should I…» Googling you do every time you decide to boil an egg.
Promising review: «I wish I’d known about this egg timer sooner. It makes my life so much easier because I don’t have to set any alarms. Trust me, your house needs one of these!» —Quynh Nguyen
4. A pup-approved ScratchPad reviewers are calling «a gift from heaven,» because it saves you the unpleasant task of having to chase your pooch around with clippers.
ScratchPadforDogs is a small biz based in Atlanta.
Promising review: «My pittie struggled with getting his nails clipped after a bad grooming experience. With one use he’s already got it down and it’s made the process 100% easier. Fast shipping too.» —
5. Olaplex’s Hair Perfector Repairing Treatment, which holds the title as one of the best-selling hair products — and for damn good reason. This is a champ at reducing breakage and treating compromised hair: In as little as 10 minutes, texture is improved and straw-like locks are softened.
This works great for all hair types — and just heads up, it doesn’t replace your current shampoo and conditioner! You can use it before your normal wash and rinse.
Promising review: «Wow. I wish I would have taken a before picture. I had severely brittle, bleached hair and terrible split ends. After using this once (kept in hair for about four hours), my hair was noticeably softer, less straw-like at the tips, and my split ends have disappeared. It seems like the Olaplex bonded them together. I heard that every time you use this, your hair just keeps getting better and healthier, and I’m looking forward to it. I plan to use once a week.» —ecyphers
6. Some dreamy raindrop earrings you’ll be doting on for many years to come, because 1) hello, cuteness overload! And 2) they’ll instantly perk up each and every one of your gloomy-day ‘fits.
You can also wear ‘em without the cascading jewels so the cloud shines all on its own — they come with extra backs just for that very purpose!
Kellan & Keira is a small business based in Seattle that makes super unique earring jackets. A bonus? Their earrings are hypoallergenic and nickel-free, made with surgical-grade stainless steel.
Promising review: «These earrings are SOO CUTE. My new favorite jewelry, I’ve been wearing them since they arrived. Great quality and shipped quickly. Thank you!» —
7. An Oxo under-appliance flexible sweeper to make it easier to finally reach down and clean the nooks and crannies beneath your fridge, that awkward spot between your dishwasher and stove, *and* under your low-profile sofa. Hey, you may even find that $5 bill you never knew went missing!
Promising review: «So, like a dummy, I never thought about cleaning under our sectional when we purchased it. It’s huge, heavy, and unmovable — and the kids like to eat nearby, so food is constantly rolling/sliding/migrating underneath and it gets disgusting. Too low-profile to vacuum; broom won’t fit. Was using one of the static dusters for ceiling fans that was doing a meh job — this little thing got yuck out from under there from…*shudder* let’s not talk about it. Great little tool. Fit under my washer, dryer, and fridge, too, which was an added bonus. Cleanup is easy, too.» mmj
10. USA Pan sheet pans famous for their sturdiness in high high temps and magical nonstick abilities, that are complete with easy-to-clean superpowers. I mean…that coating is truly astounding — just take a look at the below:
Promising review: «These pans are very well made and seem very durable. They seem to conduct heat very evenly which is very important, but they also have an amazing nonstick surface that makes it a breeze to clean them. I was very impressed and I think they are well worth the money even if you only occasionally bake, because they will last a very long time.» — z
11. And some «cheat sheet» pan dividers drawing acclaim for making one-pan meals *gah* even easier. These’ll streamline your trays and allow you to prepare separate ingredients based on their cook time — without losing nutritional value. *Plus* reviewers are noting that these are perfect to avoid cross contamination in households with food allergies.
Promising review: «These are great for so many reasons. We’re in a mixed gluten household (one person has celiac and is diabetic, but we are not all doing a gluten-free diet). We can portion control for carb counting and separate out gluten-free vs not on one pan. Plus, cleanup is just throwing in the dishwasher!» —Jara Fansler
Get a set of four dividers for $29.99 (available in two colors).
12. LABeautyologist no-drip cleansing cuffs that you’ll look at and think how on earth did I ever live without you?! Their ability to protect clothes and arms from getting all sudsy and soaked during your 10-step routine is enough to leave you short of breath.
There are a number of things that bug me in this world, but one thing that consistently grinds my gears is the feeling of soaking wet, sopping sleeves after I’ve cleansed my face. No matter how high I roll them up, water just finds a way to trickle down towards my sleeves. I’ve even resorted to just wearing T-shirts to avoid the problem, but then my arms are still soaked and I still end up leaving a puddle of water behind in the bathroom. Enter: these cozy-soft cuffs. They’re truly adorable, absorb allll the water, dry quickly, *and* they’re machine washable! To me, they’re worth every single penny to avoid a small but totally annoying problem.
LABeautyologist is a small biz owned by beauty guru Nayamka Roberts-Smith. She’s known for creating the 60-second-rule: cleansing with fingers for a minute to allow your cleanser’s ingredients to get to work on your complexion.
Get them from LABeautyologist for $23 (available in five colors)
13. A pair of handy leaf scoopers perfect for clearing your lawn from crunchy leaves during the fall — and for making year-round yard work an absolute breeze.
The jumping into the leaf pile part will be just as great though!
Promising review: «I really like these mitts. They greatly facilitate cleaning up leaves and yard debris. They are very durable for yard work. I wouldn’t use them to move gravel or rock. These mitts save time and more importantly a lot of back-wrenching work. I use these too when out on yard jobs. If you have a lot of leaves or loose brush to gather these make the job a great deal easier.» —Marty R.
Get them from Amazon for $14.34+ (also available in multi packs)
14. A Revlon one-step hairdryer and volumizer brush that’s held the title as number one most-wished-for beauty product on Amazon *so* many times. This, the blow-drying brush of your dreams, handles two jobs in one go and cuts your routine in half so you can achieve silky smooth, frizz-free locks in ~30 minutes.
Folks, one of my favorite quarantine purchases has to be this godsend from Revlon. I’ve never been much of a blow-dryer myself — I never had the patience, energy, or the technique for that matter. But then in swoops this two-in-one tool to give my hair the glam of Jackie O in just about 20 minutes. I have relatively thick, wavy, shoulder-length locks and I’ve never enjoyed witnessing a transformation quite like the one I’m able to achieve with this styler. Giving myself a quick, ~salon-worthy~ blowout for Monday morning meetings has been my new way to feel a little less disheveled for the WFH day.
Promising review: «I have very thick, wavy hair. I can never blow out my hair because it’s too hard to hold the round brush and hairdryer in the right spots. THIS!! It is everything all in one and the oval shape makes it so easy to use. It gets really hot. It is a little loud on high, but I’ve found if my hair is already a little dry then I can just use it on low. I used a blow-dry primer spray to accelerate the drying time and protect my hair. I’m in love! The flat iron always flattens my hair and makes it look dry. This straightens and retains the volume and gives it a soft, non-damaged look.» — SAHM2011
Get it from Amazon for $34.88+ (available in six colors and two styles).
15. A jar of Lawless Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Mask to take care of chapped lips that are battling dryness and dehydration. Packed with shea butter, berry extract, and hyaluronic acid, this stuff supports natural collagen production to plump and soothe as you sleep. So getting kissably softer skin has never been easier!
Team up harsh acne medication with cold winter winds and you’ve got the perfect formula for lizard-like dryness. AKA what I’m currently dealing with — especially around my mouth. Enter: the Lawless Forget The Filler Overnight Lip Mask, which has been saving my chapped lips for the past couple of weeks. It’s cooling, it’s soothing. It’s thick without feeling tacky. It’s hydrating without feeling sticky. And I don’t have to do a darn thing except liberally apply it each night and wake up with softer, fuller, less painful-feeling lips!
*And* this is vegan and cruelty-free!
Promising review: «As someone who is skeptical about overnight products like this, I was pleasantly shocked and surprised to see results the next morning after my first use! My lips not only felt hydrated and smooth, but definitely looked more plump (without that tingling sensation most plumping products provide which I don’t like!)»
16. Rubbermaid food-saver containers dubbed the miracle for keeping produce as fresh as the day you bought it. With its snazzy FreshVent technology, it regulates the flow of oxygen and carbon dioxide so much better than if your lettuce and berries were kept in their original containers.
Promising review: «I was wary at first about how long produce would really last, but I have been impressed. Spinach and leafy greens have lasted about two weeks longer than when kept in the clam shell packaging. Berries have lasted about a week versus just a couple of days. I travel frequently for work and have always stayed away from purchasing produce because I cannot go through it fast enough, but the produce savers have helped with that problem. I will say, the smaller container is pretty small, and can barely hold a little thing of blueberries. Now that I know they make an exponential difference in the longevity of produce, I will probably purchase more in varying sizes.» —Nicole
Get it from Amazon for $12.99+ (available in 10 variations).
17. A set of Sea Bands that’ll make you laugh in the face of the motion sickness that used to hold you back from living your best life. This nifty accessory targets an acupressure point on your wrist to help reduce nausea caused by, well, practically anything. So you can go from woozy to «Watch out adventure, I’m coming for you!»
A plastic knob sewn into the inside of this knitted elastic wristband exerts pressure and stimulates the P6, aka Neiguan, acupressure point to relieve nausea and vomiting.
Promising review: «Seabands make boating possible for me. Simple, easy to use, and reliable. I would say these are must for anyone who get motion sickness on sea or land.» —Lauren
Get a set of two from Amazon for $8.54 (available in adult and children’s sizes).
18. Wet & Forget shower cleaner, which *gasp* doesn’t require you to do any scrubbing. No, seriously. Simply give the areas in your bathroom that could use some TLC a quick spray down with this…and then rinse off the next day. Plus, it only has to be used once a week!
Promising review: «I detest cleaning the bathroom. This has made my life easier. Just spray after you shower and let it sit until tomorrow. The bottom of my shower looks almost new! The only down side is that if you already have mold, it does not take care of that.» —Chinese Chick
19. A set of Wad-Free pads invented to make sheet-washing day a tad more enjoyable. If you’ve ever pulled out a tangled mess of bedcovers clumped together with other (sopping) items, you’re going to want to listen up: These time-savers clip onto the ends of sheets to ensure everything *stays separate* so you don’t have to do multiple drying cycles.
Wad-Free is a small biz that was launched during the pandemic. Cyndi, the founder, learned CAD (computer-aided design) to create the pads. And 5% of profits are donated to the American Brain Tumor Association.
Promising review: «In the 45+ yrs I’ve been washing sheets, I’ve tried everything to keep them from wadding up like a burrito. This works! I use them for my king sized bed and no more wet little bundle in the middle after drying them! The pillowcases now wind up on top instead of twisted and wet inside. It’s super easy to attach the corners of the sheet to the silicone square. The sheets come out cleaner and there’s no need to re-dry them! I bought one for both of my daughters — always happy to make life easier for them! Now I use them for my queen sized beds as well. I enjoy washing my sheets weekly now! I highly recommend.» —Leslie Burch
20. A bottle of Bio Oil to gently treat uneven complexions — along with a myriad of other skin concerns. It’s so effective, more than 100,000 people love it. It’s also noncomedogenic, which means it won’t clog pores and — *jumps for joy* — can be used on the face to eradicate acne scars, too.
Psst! Bio-Oil contains retinol, which accelerates skin turnover but can make you more sensitive to the sun — so don’t forget your sunscreen!
Promising review: «I swear by this product. Very effective on discolored skin due to scarring. I had shingles on my face brought about by stress because we were moving. It ravaged the lower right side of my face and I was pretty sure it was going to leave hideous scarring. I bought this and started applying it when I started scabbing and still haven’t stopped using it until now. I had my shingles in April and it’s August now. It works. Scars are now gone.» —twitch